Baldies' Blog began originally in the UK by a 26 year old journalist with a blood cancer on a mission to inform the world about bone marrow donation.

He has since died, and I took on the cause of making cancer care more transparent for everybody.

Cancer is a disease that will touch everybody through diagnosis or affiliation: 1 in 2 men will be diagnosed and 1 in 3 woman will hear those words, "You Have Cancer."

I invite you to read how I feel along my journey and
how I am continuing to live a full life alongside my Hodgkin's lymphoma, with me controlling my cancer, not my cancer controlling me.

I hope that "Baldies' Blog" will prepare you to handle whatever life sends you, but especially if it's the message, "You Have Cancer."

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Friday, October 2, 2009

Big Thank You

I know I should be sending out pages and pages worth of thank yous, but let me just start with a few. Apparently my, "I don't want to hang out with myself" posting hit a nerve because I have been getting presents!
Thanks for instilling a revived will to live people, especially Pat for my cute tunic and Doc and Laura for my "rose colored galsses", gold leafed, straight from venice. Those are gorgeous. I don't think I would have any glassware on display if it weren't for these two.
And for thank yous due long ago, Matt C and USC, Cocks Rock! You have made two fans for life, but I don't think you'll drag little X away from our Keene State Soccer Camps.
It's nothing personnal, it's just in the blood.
And I'm sending love to Whelen's and Sharon's Hometown fighters Relay for Life teams. You all do amazing work.

Muah.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful photo of you, Hillary!
Carol