Baldies' Blog began originally in the UK by a 26 year old journalist with a blood cancer on a mission to inform the world about bone marrow donation.

He has since died, and I took on the cause of making cancer care more transparent for everybody.

Cancer is a disease that will touch everybody through diagnosis or affiliation: 1 in 2 men will be diagnosed and 1 in 3 woman will hear those words, "You Have Cancer."

I invite you to read how I feel along my journey and
how I am continuing to live a full life alongside my Hodgkin's lymphoma, with me controlling my cancer, not my cancer controlling me.

I hope that "Baldies' Blog" will prepare you to handle whatever life sends you, but especially if it's the message, "You Have Cancer."

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Cross your fingers

Cross your fingers and your toes. I've got my PET scan tomorrow.
Who thinks I'll be leaving as a Red Sox Fan?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I DO I DO!!! Don't forget to wear your Lester shirt! :)

Anonymous said...

thinking of you tomorrow
know you'll join the red sox nation
really loved your blog on living with chronic cancer
best
darlene
bekah's mom

B. said...

Hill,
I've been taking a bit of a break from blogging. But, I make sure to read up on you every day. every every day.

I know this is a big one. Tomorrow. Whatever the outcome. Just know, we're here. Cheering for you - and the person you are, and you continue to be.

Sending Love,
B